Sunday, November 15, 2009

Photo Illustration

Let Me See Your Thumbs

Photobucket

Photobucket

F-Stop: 7.1, Shutter Speed: 200, ISO 200

Caption: With the ever evolving technology cell phones posse you never really have to talk to people on your phone. The cell phone has become a form of communication that allows you to "talk" to family and friends without really "talking" to them. Texting has almost become an addiction, just like an other addiction people deny they are harming themselves to get their texting fix.

Lighting Description: I set up a basic lighting system with a softbox on low to right and a fill light to the left on half power. I also put a a backlight to blow out the back ground to create a clean background. I had Sihang stand facing the back studio wall.

2 comments:

  1. Love this concept and how you demonstrated it. As an avid texter, I find it very true! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top one. Your eye has no where to go but to the thumbs, and then your like "ahh! ow!". lol
    Great color, looks pretty real, and I got the idea right away. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete